I am an avid listener of music. I’ve always been this way. I can remember listening to Boston and ELO records on my portable fold up turntable with speakers at the age of 4. Now, my tastes range all over the place from techno to jazz, classical, Christian, folk, trip-hop, hard rock, bluegrass and many […]
This is the second post in a series entitled “Audience Building- Tips from Broadcast Media” I am exploring how the old media boys such as TV and Radio have and continue to build huge and energize audiences around personal and corporate brands. What are the techniques employed? How can we apply that wisdom to our […]
This is the first part in a series called “Audience Building.” Travel with me as we explore how and why the big names in broadcast, print, cinema, and theatre can attract and attain such massive and devout followings. What are they doing to get millions of views and followers? How can we apply that to […]
When I first understood there was a such thing as web 2.0 a couple of years ago, the world seemed to open up to new and bigger potentials. No longer was I stuck in my little universe sending emails and browsing static web-pages. A fresh and unhindered space began to unfold. My sphere got a […]
We create and share what we find most interesting and meaningful. We talk about the things that matter most to us. We watch what we want, when we want, and tell others about what we are watching and how to start watching it. Being our authentic selves is respected and appreciated in our community. We […]
Twitter is a fabulous networking and communication tool, but as many of us know, Twitter is also an incredible real time search engine. Twitter is an ever flowing river of instant messages filled with links, key words, opinions, and conversations about every topic you can imagine. All of these millions of posts are happening simultaneously, […]
Jennifer Horsley, from Habitat Floral and I worked together to create a promo video that was not so much about “promoting” in the typical sense. When I say “typical” promotion I mean telling the prospect everything that you can do for them in a “sit and listen” type fashion. Sometimes that style works, but not […]
Imagination Media produced this video for Hand Crafted Custom Homes- a custom log home builder located in the Bitterroot Valley, Montana. They have a very unique approach to building which includes assembling a dedicated team of skilled craftsman, working one on one with the client from concept to completion and genuinely working to understand the […]
About This Blog’s Author
Tim Danyo is a new media creative. He makes value and action driven video content for the web. Tim believes that to truly gain influence in the market place, an individual or company needs to produce amazing content that captivates and empowers their clients and those in their industry.
- Video Fundraising- 9 Tips to Tap Your Audience November 19, 2009
- Video For The Small Screen – Making Eye Contact February 4, 2011
- 5 Steps To Begin Your Business Video Blog February 9, 2011
- The creed of the New Broadcasters! July 27, 2009
- The Music of Social Media Influence December 10, 2010
- Video Marketing Tactics: When To DIY And When To Hire A Pro April 20, 2015
- Top 10 Video Marketing Mistakes Businesses Make and How To Fix Them. March 16, 2015
- What’s the most important word in sales? Secret revealed. January 30, 2015
- How to generate client testimonials that sell. January 15, 2015
- Video Marketing Tactics- How to Grab Attention In The First 5 Seconds May 20, 2013
- Capitola Media LLC: Nice article. Thanks. Video production San Fran...
- Sirsa Tuladhar: It was an informative read. Thnx for sharing. For ...
- atxmichaelmason: Really appreciate the post. Many things are simpl...
- Sirsa Tuladhar: Today video has been the most effective way to con...
- James Wasem: Great thoughts, Tim! Thanks for sharing some genu...