We create and share what we find most interesting and meaningful. We talk about the things that matter most to us. We watch what we want, when we want, and tell others about what we are watching and how to start watching it. Being our authentic selves is respected and appreciated in our community. We do not put down or mock others for their beliefs, but engage in conversations and interact directly with those whom we find most interesting, those who are in need of help, inspiration, entertainment, or simply someone in which to share lives. Our goal is to influence and to educate those around us, not through manipulation or crafty schemes, but by establishing genuine and trusting relationships online and offline.
The creed of the New Broadcasters!
Follow / Connect / Subscribe
Imagination Media is always thinking, talking, and sharing all things video production and video marketing. We'd love to have you join in and see where it takes us!
About This Blog’s Author
Tim Danyo is a new media creative. He makes value and action driven video content for the web. Tim believes that to truly gain influence in the market place, an individual or company needs to produce amazing content that captivates and empowers their clients and those in their industry.
- Video Fundraising- 9 Tips to Tap Your Audience November 19, 2009
- Video For The Small Screen – Making Eye Contact February 4, 2011
- 5 Steps To Begin Your Business Video Blog February 9, 2011
- The creed of the New Broadcasters! July 27, 2009
- The Music of Social Media Influence December 10, 2010
- Video Marketing Tactics- How to Grab Attention In The First 5 Seconds May 20, 2013
- 5 Ways Video Can Boost Your Online Customer Service April 9, 2013
- How to be a better content marketer and overcome struggles in 2013 January 9, 2013
- Why Your Corporate Video Sucks & What To Do About It September 5, 2012
- Entrepreneur Spotlight Featuring Joe Burnich August 8, 2012
- Christopher Giarratana: Excellent post- I am really enjoying the new forma...
- TimDanyo: Chris, Glad I could give some usefl info. There a...
- Christopher Giarratana: Awesome post Tim! I am working on a few short vide...
- Christopher Giarratana: Thanks Tim! I know the post is a year old, but I w...
- Nettie: Thanks Tim for the info that is to the point!...
Search Our Site
Photos on flickr
Imagination Media © 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by