We create and share what we find most interesting and meaningful. We talk about the things that matter most to us. We watch what we want, when we want, and tell others about what we are watching and how to start watching it. Being our authentic selves is respected and appreciated in our community. We do not put down or mock others for their beliefs, but engage in conversations and interact directly with those whom we find most interesting, those who are in need of help, inspiration, entertainment, or simply someone in which to share lives. Our goal is to influence and to educate those around us, not through manipulation or crafty schemes, but by establishing genuine and trusting relationships online and offline.
The creed of the New Broadcasters!
Follow / Connect / Subscribe
Imagination Media is always thinking, talking, and sharing all things video production and video marketing. We'd love to have you join in and see where it takes us!
About This Blog’s Author
Tim Danyo is a new media creative. He makes value and action driven video content for the web. Tim believes that to truly gain influence in the market place, an individual or company needs to produce amazing content that captivates and empowers their clients and those in their industry.
- Video Fundraising- 9 Tips to Tap Your Audience November 19, 2009
- Video For The Small Screen – Making Eye Contact February 4, 2011
- 5 Steps To Begin Your Business Video Blog February 9, 2011
- The creed of the New Broadcasters! July 27, 2009
- The Music of Social Media Influence December 10, 2010
- Video Marketing Tactics: When To DIY And When To Hire A Pro April 20, 2015
- Top 10 Video Marketing Mistakes Businesses Make and How To Fix Them. March 16, 2015
- What’s the most important word in sales? Secret revealed. January 30, 2015
- How to generate client testimonials that sell. January 15, 2015
- Video Marketing Tactics- How to Grab Attention In The First 5 Seconds May 20, 2013
- Sirsa Tuladhar: It was an informative read. Thnx for sharing. For ...
- atxmichaelmason: Really appreciate the post. Many things are simpl...
- Sirsa Tuladhar: Today video has been the most effective way to con...
- James Wasem: Great thoughts, Tim! Thanks for sharing some genu...
- Jalbert Productions Int.: Fast load time is important. Nothing worse than tr...