Twitter is a fabulous networking and communication tool, but as many of us know, Twitter is also an incredible real time search engine. Twitter is an ever flowing river of instant messages filled with links, key words, opinions, and conversations about every topic you can imagine. All of these millions of posts are happening simultaneously, […]
About This Blog’s Author
Tim Danyo is a new media creative. He makes value and action driven video content for the web. Tim believes that to truly gain influence in the market place, an individual or company needs to produce amazing content that captivates and empowers their clients and those in their industry.
- Video Fundraising- 9 Tips to Tap Your Audience November 19, 2009
- Video For The Small Screen – Making Eye Contact February 4, 2011
- 5 Steps To Begin Your Business Video Blog February 9, 2011
- The creed of the New Broadcasters! July 27, 2009
- The Music of Social Media Influence December 10, 2010
- Video Marketing Tactics: When To DIY And When To Hire A Pro April 20, 2015
- Top 10 Video Marketing Mistakes Businesses Make and How To Fix Them. March 16, 2015
- What’s the most important word in sales? Secret revealed. January 30, 2015
- How to generate client testimonials that sell. January 15, 2015
- Video Marketing Tactics- How to Grab Attention In The First 5 Seconds May 20, 2013
- Capitola Media LLC: Nice article. Thanks. Video production San Fran...
- Sirsa Tuladhar: It was an informative read. Thnx for sharing. For ...
- atxmichaelmason: Really appreciate the post. Many things are simpl...
- Sirsa Tuladhar: Today video has been the most effective way to con...
- James Wasem: Great thoughts, Tim! Thanks for sharing some genu...